Tradeshow Bootcamp workshops go beyond the basics of exhibiting, saving you hours of research time and giving you access to people who know what to expect. TSBC Tradeshow Series participants will receive the information and tools they need to successfully prepare for large tradeshows and the wholesale stationery market, while connecting you with a supportive network of colleagues and friends.
PAST WORKSHOP TOPICS:
- Booth Design + Logistics
- Preparing Stationery Products for the Wholesale Market
- Marketing + Social Media
- Prepping your sales tools (catalogs, order forms, dealer decks)
- Working with Sales Reps
- Tradeshow Planning (Project Timelines + Budgets)
- First Time Exhibitor Roundtable (First time exhibitors share their experiences)
- Retailer Roundtable (Retailers share buying preferences + expectations)
Space in each workshop is limited to ensure an intimate setting where everyone's questions can be answered.